This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone having black screen issue?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
I have sometimes a funny issue where the phone doesnt wake up, Just wanted to ask if others also also have this problem?
Just asking in case It's something that happenes for others or if its me who derped it.
19 REPLIES 19

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

I have sometimes a funny issue where the phone doesnt wake up, Just wanted to ask if others also also have this problem?

Just asking in case It's something that happenes for others or if its me who derped it.

Nope. I am not facing this issue so far

jaykesharwani9
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

Hi, I have faced this issue several times after WhatsApp call, I need to press power button and volume button simultaneously to force it power off and get it working again.

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Not facing this issue so far ..but yesterday my volume use to go up and down on its own... whenever I plugged earphones..
But now it's totally fine..
Hope I will never face the same problem again

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jaykesharwani9

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/47055/anyone-having-black-screen-issue

Hi, I have faced this issue several times after WhatsApp call, I need to press power button and volume button simultaneously to force it power off and get it working again.

View post
Interesting. Did you modify anything that would cause that? Also will it always black screen after every whatsapp call?