Did you mean: 

Android 11 installation (Zenfone 7 Pro)

Pupino
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
Firmware Version 30.40.30.96
Hello everyone,

I did the installation of Android 11, but I was surprised by one thing in particular and I
hope it is not a mistake: it took very little to update! Let me explain ... usually a major
update takes place with the robot and the line loading and at least 5 or 6 minutes,
while in this case (separate download) the installation lasted perhaps less than a minute!
It's possible? Was it the same for others?

Thanks to those who will help me.

1 REPLY 1

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Pupino

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Zenfone 7 Pro
  2. Firmware Version 30.40.30.96
Hello everyone,

I did the installation of Android 11, but I was surprised by one thing in particular and I
hope it is not a mistake: it took very little to update! Let me explain ... usually a major
update takes place with the robot and the line loading and at least 5 or 6 minutes,
while in this case (separate download) the installation lasted perhaps less than a minute!
It's possible? Was it the same for others?

Thanks to those who will help me.

Android 11 installation (Zenfone 7 Pro)
The robot animation is not used any more. The update process is more seamless and fast. It might have felt like it took less than a minute but the only thing you need to check is if you have the latest fw version.
If you want a super clean install, then I recommend you to downgrade to Android 10 and then upgrade to A11 again. This will wipe and update everything. Not just some of the files.