This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carrier aggregation support

Satnam
Rising Star II
Hey Team Asus Max Pro M1 support carrier agreegation And Snapdragon 636 chipset also capable So please enable carrier agreegation support for this device.
screenshot-20210324-223512.png
see it 636 chipset is support carrier agreegation features please enable it....
9 REPLIES 9

Satnam
Rising Star II
Christine_ASUS

Which means you can use CA feature if the support channel of your sim carrier are compatible with the support channel of your country SKU.

Which country did you purchased the device?

View post
and what about Android 10 stable update when we feel and use our Android 10 Update on Asus Max Pro M1 device please say something...and send stable UI EXPERIENCE as soon because we all are waiting from 4 to 6 months...

Satnam
Rising Star II
screenshot-20210326-101055.png
see it Asus Max Pro M1 support both NFC AND 2.4AND 5.0 GHZ WIFI AND ALSO CARRIER AGGREGATION SUPPORT BUT YOUR TEAM NOT ENABLED ANY FEATURE IN THIS PHONE WHY ...

nidhin3
Zen Master I
CA is not enabled even though SD 636 supports the same coz of cost cutting reasons I assume. In order to enable that Asus needs to pay the Qualcomm additional fees. Coz it will raise the cost of the budget device asus might have decided to skip that.

kmv747523
Star I
I'm using ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1. I'm not getting carrier aggregation and I'm so sad on it .Every manufactures are enabling carrier aggregation to their customers smartphones. And didn't even get an update still stuck on android 8.1. ASUS we are on a paralysed state on our smartphone don't punish us like this. please... Consider our plight give value to your customers requests.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.