ZT-65c91e14
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog2 and rog3
Firmware Version: latest
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I HOPE CAN NOTIFY ANY DEVELOPER
6 REPLIES 6

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
aquino.infoman@gmail.com

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162599#Comment_162599

Im just ask and who are you are you dev of asus? Becuase i read in othet website that rog2 and 3 are cover of android 11 and i dint need you answer just slow people. And read it before lauch of rog3 on post in google that rog2 covered android11 and now did lauch rog5 no show of android 11 that what i want to......

View post
Still no clue what you're talking about your english is just way to incoherent. But as far as I can tell it's probably useless rambling from a user who doesn't understand any sources to begin with so maybe you should be ignored as a result.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Your answer can be found if you search properly:
Android 11
android 11 release date - Google SearchROG 3 - Look at the date of when it is released:
Asus ROG Phone 3 ZS661KS - Full phone specificationsROG 2 - Look at the date of when it is released:
Asus ROG Phone II ZS660KL - Full phone specificationsIf you are able to understand what is on the websites above, you will find that Android 11 came out after ROG 2 and ROG 3 have been released.
ROG 3 Android 11 is currently under beta testing and there is no announcement for ROG 2.
So unless you saw an articles/links from Asus, most likely the links/articles you visited probably have trolled you.
Hope you find this useful and no I dont work for Asus. But the community here is more than capable in answering.