This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gesture Bar after update to android 11

realhedrix
Star I
Gesture bar is always visible after I updated to android 11. How do I hide it?
gesture-bar.png

9 REPLIES 9

fear_dot_com_20
Rising Star II
In a10 I think it was hidden by google. Now in A11 google decided to make it on display. If this bithers us then we should write a report on google to fix it...

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46847/gesture-bar-after-update-to-android-11

It cannot be hidden and it has always been there with gesture navigation. This is standard Google AOSP

View post
I thought it was there on A10. I started thinking I was going a bit loopy for a bit there but yes you are spot on aren't you I'm not going silly I did see it on A10

CVonC
Rising Star II
It was definitely on A10 but you can't hide it like you can with other phones. I'd love to be able to hide the pointless pill that just takes up screen space for no reason whatsoever.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
realhedrix

Gesture bar is always visible after I updated to android 11. How do I hide it?

gesture-bar.png

Gesture Bar after update to android 11
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162438#Comment_162438

I thought it was there on A10. I started thinking I was going a bit loopy for a bit there but yes you are spot on aren't you I'm not going silly I did see it on A10

View post
cvonv

It was definitely on A10 but you can't hide it like you can with other phones. I'd love to be able to hide the pointless pill that just takes up screen space for no reason whatsoever.

View post
This can only be considered if google decides to do it with pixels and yes ZenUI launcher is very close to stock experience so it all depends on Google to do it if google does it with Android 12 than yes there are chances than Zenfone 7/7pro should get it with Android 12.
Thanks!

firasswat82
Rising Star I
screenshot-20210413-233158380-7e2.jpg
Please activate the feature to hide this bar, which occupies a distance, at the bottom of the screen