SBI YONO app fails to load.

CrazySoul
Star I

Model Name: ROG 2
Firmware Version: 17.0120.2103.75
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (SBI YONO app 😞
I have this issue since many days I alwags keep updated my phone firmwares.
SBI YONO APP automatically exits after turning it on.
I thought it's SBI problem. And complainted on thier platform. After 1 month they said it's the problem with ROG phone please contact u r Asus care.
I have installed this app on Samsung and one plus it's working fine there.
Note: I have already twice factory reset my phone still this has problem.

Thank you.
9 REPLIES 9

CrazySoul
Star I
screenshot-20210413-074056824.jpg
It's upto date still app shuts down.

mandalkunal5555
Rising Star II
Can confirm. SBI Yono app is crashing for me as well.

tunguturivnay
Star I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162389#Comment_162389

That is strange. Lite and full version of the app works for me without problems.

When you eant to, I would recommend unintalling updates for Google Play Services and Google Play Store.

Let Google Play and Google Play Services update themselves on Play Store only. Don't use any other source such as APKMirror, APKPure, Aptoide, etc.

I have the following versions (I have been told this may be different depending on region - but importantly dont update elsewhere):

Google Play Services

screenshot-20210412-145451994.jpg

Google Play Store

screenshot-20210412-145518516.jpg

View post
I never used APKMirror, APKPure, Aptoide, etc to install/update any app. This issue started for me since I installed some update from Asus. I factory reset after each major update. So while re-installing the Yono SBI App I experienced this issue. Since then using Yono Lite.
atulsharma8960@gmail.com

Update ur

android web view from playstore

View post

It's up to date

I just uninstalled Yono Lite and installed the Yono app, same thing. App crashes while opening...

ronald1985
Community Legend I
tunguturivnay

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162422#Comment_162422

I never used APKMirror, APKPure, Aptoide, etc to install/update any app. This issue started for me since I installed some update from Asus. I factory reset after each major update. So while re-installing the Yono SBI App I experienced this issue. Since then using Yono Lite.

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/162444#Comment_162444

It's up to date

I just uninstalled Yono Lite and installed the Yono app, same thing. App crashes while opening...

View post
Ah right - don't know then. I am on latest version of the firmware and I could open it without logging in.
I will keep trying to see how I can get it to crash.

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Everyone,
So I have tried Yono SBI App on ROG Phone 2 and ROG Phone 3 as well. The App works without any issues. couple of months back ROG Phone 3 was having crash/shutdown issue, but was solved.
Can you all confirm whether it crashes under couple of seconds or after logging in?