This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Google play music app from device

prakash_1995beh
Star III
Dear fraud asus we wish atleast remove some useless app fro max pro m1 like u r my asus app and Google play music app
4 REPLIES 4

Yachendra
Rising Star II
prakash.1995beheraa

Dear fraud asus we wish atleast remove some useless app fro max pro m1 like u r my asus app and Google play music app

Try adb commands by connecting your phone to PC/Laptop to uninstall unwanted application for you.
You can google for the procedures.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi prakash.1995beheraa
Thank you for your asking. Google Play Music is a system app, which can only be disabled by
Settings>Apps & notifications>Google Play Music>Storage>Clear Cache/Clear data>Force Stop>Disable

Furthermore, you may refer to below thread as similar question
Vamp
  1. Model Name: ROG II
  2. Firmware Version: .75
  3. Rooted or not: Not
  4. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google Play Music

Since Google play music had been discontinued and replaced by YouTube Music for quite a while now and I was hoping that .75 update will allow us to uninstall Google play music, but it doesn't. So, how do we uninstall (not disable) it without ADB.

Do we expect it's removal as a system application in the next FOTA

Removal of Google Play Music as a system application

nidhin3
Zen Master I
prakash.1995beheraa

Update to the latest version of Google play music. It lets you hide the app.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.