This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[5Z] Sometimes screen wakes up while receiving notifications even if it's turned off

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.123 (Latest)
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: 5 out of 10 times
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I have found a new bug that sometimes the screen wakes up while receiving notifications even if it's turned off in the settings. 

It's not happening everytime but sometimes it wakes up while receiving notifications.
Note this issue- @Anders_ASUS @Christine_ASUS @ARP_ASUS @Gustav_ASUS
8 REPLIES 8

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Debasish Sahoo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160735#Comment_160735

Hi @victor0_ASUS ,

I did every steps that you have mentioned but the problem still persists.

View post
FOR ME ALSO , THIS IS HAPPENING , ALSO NOTIFICATIONS ARE GETTING DELAYED . WHATSAPP CALLS AND MESSEGES DONT ARRIVE UNTIL I OPEN THE APP.
PLS SUGGEST WHAT TO DO???

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Debasish Sahoo & adityapruthi2001
Thank you for your asking.
1. Does the issue appear with any specific app? If so, please provide me the app name and report to app developer.
2. Please provide me the screenshot of the faulty app's notification setting.

Debasish_Sahoo
Zen Master I
Christine_ASUS

Hi Debasish Sahoo & adityapruthi2001

Thank you for your asking.

1. Does the issue appear with any specific app? If so, please provide me the app name and report to app developer.

2. Please provide me the screenshot of the faulty app's notification setting.

View post
This issue appears during Snapchat notification and sometimes on whatsapp notification too.

Abhinav
Zen Master I
adityapruthi2001

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160788#Comment_160788

FOR ME ALSO , THIS IS HAPPENING , ALSO NOTIFICATIONS ARE GETTING DELAYED . WHATSAPP CALLS AND MESSEGES DONT ARRIVE UNTIL I OPEN THE APP.

PLS SUGGEST WHAT TO DO???

View post
Did you checked that the Background Data for WhatsApp is turned On? Turn on Unrestricted Data usage. Background Restriction should be off. Turn on Auto Start for the app. Disable "Cleanup in suspended" option. Disable Detect Battery-draining apps. Turn off adaptive battery. Keep WhatsApp in optiflex. Turn off memory cleaner and disable Task Manager.

Run all the above given trouble shoot.

For me WhatsApp is working absolutely fine. No problems for me. The notifications are automatically coming as well as notifying me too by creating a sound, vibrating as well as waking the display On.