This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Headphone/Earphone not working properly

zchhantea
Star II
When I plug in my earphone, it did not detect properly, sounds still goes on speaker. It needs to remove and plug in again several times to be able to listen with earphone/headphone. ease fix this ASAP. And 1 more ,when I play pubg and starts recording, sounds goes out on speaker and needs to close all apps and plugged in again 3 to 5 times to connect to headphone.
7 REPLIES 7

sehi
Star III
ARP_ASUS

Hi All,

Can you all confirm whether its the 3.5mm Jack to Type C dongle where you are connecting your headphones/earphones?

Also, all music/video App have this issue?

View post
Yes what ever the c dongle received in the box same dongle we using, keeping phone in the pocket suddenly headset get disconnect. I don't know it's dongle issue or phone c port issue I should check that...

zchhantea
Star II
ARP_ASUS

Hi All,

Can you all confirm whether its the 3.5mm Jack to Type C dongle where you are connecting your headphones/earphones?

Also, all music/video App have this issue?

View post
Yes sir. We are using the one that comes in the box. I havn't try type C earphone but other phones like black shark doeant have problem like this. Please fix this ASAP, I needs to plug in and out more than 20 times for the earphone to get connected/detect, but mean while listenging music or playing youtube, some notification showed up and Earphone directly gets disconnected somehow. Especially when I use the side panel C Port. The main reason seems to be is when I connect type C on side panel, it detects like USB charger is connected. I am attaching screenshot as well. The screenahot I attached, it shows like this when I connect 3.5mm earphone jack to type C cable. I even tried other dongle but it happens like this. Maybe software problem?
screenshot-20210410-124650483.jpg

zchhantea
Star II
Is it possible to add an option that whenever type C is connected, let there be an option of whether it is earphone mode or charging mode.?