Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ROG Strix ARMOURYCRATE PROBLEMS

danioffo
Star I

Model: G17 G712LU-EV00
App Name: Armoury Crate
========================
Detailed description:I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago. After a week, armourycrate user session started to eat like 20% of CPU while idling. I started to look forward to solve this problem and the best way was to completely uninstall Armoury Crate and wait for an stable update. I unistalled it using official unistaller + geek uninstaller and everything was fine. After some time, i wanted it back because of the Aura Creator but here's the problem. I can't install it, the setup just doesn't open. I double click it, a window like a cmd pops-up for a half of a second and that's it. That's the result when i run compatibility troubleshooter.
image.png

4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
danioffo
  1. Model: G17 G712LU-EV00
  2. OS: WIN10
  3. App Name: Armoury Crate

========================

Detailed description:I bought this laptop 2 weeks ago. After a week, armourycrate user session started to eat like 20% of CPU while idling. I started to look forward to solve this problem and the best way was to completely uninstall Armoury Crate and wait for an stable update. I unistalled it using official unistaller + geek uninstaller and everything was fine. After some time, i wanted it back because of the Aura Creator but here's the problem. I can't install it, the setup just doesn't open. I double click it, a window like a cmd pops-up for a half of a second and that's it. That's the result when i run compatibility troubleshooter.

image.png

ASUS ROG Strix ARMOURYCRATE PROBLEMS
try to install that application with another user account with administrator rights

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Danioffo,
May you share the screenshot of your Geek uninstaller?
Let's check if there is anything we forgot to delete.
Thank you.

danioffo
Star I
Problem solved.

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Danioffo,
Thank you for the update.
May you share how did you solved it?