This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Files don't transfer to my SD card nicely - Files missing. Windows driver?

axisrm
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Zenfone Max 4 X00ID ZC554KL
Firmware
ww_zc554kl_15.2016.1907.519_20190724
Android 8.1.0

I have tried several things to move files. The cable works the best. I have had the phone format the card.
Windows moves so many files and then if the phone is interrupted at all it starts corrupting the files or half copys the amount of files. Even with the screen lock turned off and the WIFI and LTE connection off.

Is there a windows driver for this phone?
Any Files moved on to an SD card have a problem writing. EXfat file system is not as repairable as NTFS.
I would love to use that instead.

I cannot find a Authentic Asus page with the drivers or any kind of downloadable firmware.
1 REPLY 1

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi axisrm
Thank you for your asking. Please refer to the link below
ZenFone4 Max (ZC554KL) - SupportPlease note that Version WW-15.2016.1907.519 is the last firmware version of ZC554KL.
For Driver& Tool of ZC554KL, please check the link below
ZenFone4 Max (ZC554KL) - Support
Besides, for your SD card question, kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue happen before? Does the issue appear right after any system/apps' download or update?
2. Does the issue happen in other SD card?
3. Does the issue remains the same after performing "Factory Reset"?  
Settings>System>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
**Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1036182/