Did you mean: 

Request for Asus ROG phone 5, files and tools

mmgxmm
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_I005DA
Firmware Version: WW_18.0830.2101.81
Rooted or not: No, not yet
I have the ROG phone 5, tencent edition, i recieved it with global firmware, i tried to use the bootloader unlock app, but the phone reboots into its previous state with out formatting.

I'm requesting to have all necessary tools and files so i can get the phone to function properly
RAW files, ROM files tools to flash them, and proper bootloader unlock method

appreciate your support
37 REPLIES 37

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Yes mods lock the thread it seems as if we have a case of fact checkers and trolls again,please close it so that we can move on

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
mmgxmm

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161510#Comment_161510

👏👏 someone give this guy some reward.

i will stop wasting my precious time quarreling with some dim wit, who thinks a corporation has control over an item he paid for.

also the fact the you mentioned it" free unlock", that means it was meant to be used once most likely for conversion and not as a user right to the device.

and if its about money a paid unlock, just say so. ask for it directly. do not sell software to third party to charge x amount of money giving them the ability to unlock for certain price.

get a brain. get some self respect. and finally who appointed you lawyer and defender of the company.

mods god damn it, you do not want to help, lock the damn thread

View post
I smell the salt coming from your tears.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I'm locking this thread as it has completely gone off-topic. (Not to mention that productivity and civility seemingly left the thread several posts ago. Is this really the climate you want here on Zentalk?)
It's certainly not what we want or will tolerate. Be friendly toward other users or don't be here at all. It's not rocket science guys.