This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Genshin Impact on Rog3

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
So gotta admit my custom kernel doing quite some impressive work on Genshin impact. Not only is the performance great but no throttling whatsoever. The clockspeeds are ridiclolously stable and performance is great.
rog3phonestats.jpg
As can be seen on these stats, the CPU and GPU are rock solid, no throttle whatsoever over a period of 18minutes gameplay! The small drops you're seeing in FPS are happening because of opening map/inventory as most people probably know everytime you open these menus it gets a tiny microlag.

When I compared to the throttlephone 5 I had to wonder what ASUS was thinking:
rog3vsrog5.jpg

23 REPLIES 23

Aman89053
Rising Star II
Danishblunt

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161484#Comment_161484

Highest, 60fps and temp on SoC was maxed out on 82c, while averaging about 70 and system temp average at 45c.

Display was max brightness and max sound on speaker which only drained on average 5.5w on entire system.

The cherry picked snapdragon really is awesome.

View post
It's really awesome..wish I can try it myself..

kompellavedanth
Rising Star I
Danishblunt

So gotta admit my custom kernel doing quite some impressive work on Genshin impact. Not only is the performance great but no throttling whatsoever. The clockspeeds are ridiclolously stable and performance is great.

rog3phonestats.jpg

As can be seen on these stats, the CPU and GPU are rock solid, no throttle whatsoever over a period of 18minutes gameplay! The small drops you're seeing in FPS are happening because of opening map/inventory as most people probably know everytime you open these menus it gets a tiny microlag.

rog3vsrog5.jpg

Genshin Impact on Rog3
You are Awesome, dude.

GREEKLEADER
Zen Master I
Danishblunt

rog3phonestats.jpg

rog3vsrog5.jpg

Genshin Impact on Rog3
Just knowing that our 865+ rog 3 have this much potential is already an instant win,over the iphone,over rog 5,over redmagic etc

MV
Rising Star II
Now what is left is supercooling the silicon with liquid nitrogen and take it to 4ghz.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
MV

Now what is left is supercooling the silicon with liquid nitrogen and take it to 4ghz.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

View post
If we talk all core 4ghz, it wouldnt even require more than a very small air cooling solution. I just think the SD 865+ is a beast in terms of performance to watt ratio. The chip will run extremely efficient when optimized, while the SD 888 just runs balls hot.