This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Better battery life since???

Roystoys
Zen Master III
I updated to A11 on the 1/4/21 . The next day I let my battery drop to zero so I could calibrate an app , accubattery,so I am not sure what helped but I seem to be getting much much more life out of a charge. I have also noticed that Google is on lite mode and I don't know if it was always on lite mode or if that's part of the A11 update.
Anyone else noticing much longer battery life?
4 REPLIES 4

topolov
Rising Star II
For me it's the same, but maybe because of S Health draining battery 😂

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

For me it's the same, but maybe because of S Health draining battery 😂

View post
Well I am not going to get a chance to check it out anymore. There is a bug with the Miracast function it doesn't work properly the audio and video are out of sync and the audio comes from the phone and not the screen you are casting to.
Big bummer for me because I like to use the Miracast function when I am waiting for work ( courier) . I will see what happens when they release A11 to the masses

topolov
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161479#Comment_161479

Well I am not going to get a chance to check it out anymore. There is a bug with the Miracast function it doesn't work properly the audio and video are out of sync and the audio comes from the phone and not the screen you are casting to.

Big bummer for me because I like to use the Miracast function when I am waiting for work ( courier) . I will see what happens when they release A11 to the masses

View post
With feedback received from guys, who updated manually, I think we will wait for few more months to get official A11 published 😂
@AmitGarde what do you think? you are reading every thread here.

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/161496#Comment_161496

With feedback received from guys, who updated manually, I think we will wait for few more months to get official A11 published 😂

@AmitGarde what do you think? you are reading every thread here.

View post
I think you are right 🥺