nidamk660
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_Z01QD
Firmware Version: WW_ZS600KL_16.0420.2009.39_0
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): UNLOCK Device tool
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
UNLOCK Device tool use not unlock boot lodr coming Error

(It says 'an unknown error occured, it maybe a network error, please wait and try again later)
3 REPLIES 3

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi nidamk660
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Did you download Unlock boot loader Version 9.2.0.0?
https://rog.asus.com/phones/rog-phone-model/helpdesk_download
2. Please ensure Internet Stability while performing the unlock steps.
3. Did you purchase the device from ASUS authorized channel? If not, please check with your vendor whether the device had been unlocked or flashed before. If so, please check your inbox and PM me your purchased channel and SN for further checking.

Besides, please note that unlocking the device or flashing the custom ROM are quite risky, may causing security issues like Widevine Issue, banking app usage issue, or unexpected software issues. Furthermore, any unlocked/rooted/custom rom device will be regarded as out of warranty device, revised device. Last, officially, we do not provide lock back service/tools. Once the device is unlocked, the server will have related record and it can never be revised even if you lock the device back by yourself.

nidamk660
Star I
thankss sir So much Unlock Done bootlodr

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Glad to hear that 😚🤩 Cheers. 🙌