This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network issue while gaming

Hello im from Indonesia, i have rog phone 2 from 2019 and everytime I play games my network is gone for a second, it's so annoying. I asked in fb group and most of us have the same issues and don't know how to figure this out. Any help ??
2 REPLIES 2

ronald1985
Community Legend I
haryadikcafirdausi

Hello im from Indonesia, i have rog phone 2 from 2019 and everytime I play games my network is gone for a second, it's so annoying. I asked in fb group and most of us have the same issues and don't know how to figure this out. Any help ??

In Armoury Crate, enable "prevent switching networks":
screenshot-20210404-152756735.jpg
Under Wifi preferences, 3 dots, you can disable "switch to mobile data automatically". But usually Armoury Crate should do it.

Vableme
Rising Star II
haryadikcafirdausi

It's "the" card. I had Axis for quite sometime before i got Smartfren. Everytime i opened a game, it drops from 4G down to H+ and keep switching back and forth so it made the game connection ping jump every so often.