This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS TUF FX505DV crash

hasan_abuzannad
Star II
Hello, I recently changed my motherboard (main board) at a verified asus reseller and maintenance center in saudi arabia (jarir bookstore), however after the motherboard replacement, my device keeps crashing randomly sometimes directly when windows starts and sometimes after a couple of hours of usage...sometimes these crashes show a bluescreen error and sometimes it doesn’t at all, the screen just turns black or stops responding and I have to either manually force the laptop to shutdown or wait for the it to restart on its own depending on it’s response, any solution
I got many bluescreen errors, but the most common one I got was kernel_security_check_failure
5 REPLIES 5

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hello Hasan,
Please kindly provide the product SN in the PM I send you.
Thank you.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
hasan.abuzannad

Hello, I recently changed my motherboard (main board) at a verified asus reseller and maintenance center in saudi arabia (jarir bookstore), however after the motherboard replacement, my device keeps crashing randomly sometimes directly when windows starts and sometimes after a couple of hours of usage...sometimes these crashes show a bluescreen error and sometimes it doesn’t at all, the screen just turns black or stops responding and I have to either manually force the laptop to shutdown or wait for the it to restart on its own depending on it’s response, any solution

I got many bluescreen errors, but the most common one I got was kernel_security_check_failure

ASUS TUF FX505DV crash
disable windows defender and all antivirus software.
disable driver verification.

hasan_abuzannad
Star II
I tried that, no luck

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
hasan.abuzannad

I tried that, no luck

View post
if possible upload memory dump files to online storage and share the link here.
so that I can trace the root cuase of crash