System: Windows 10
Battery or AC:
Model: ROG Zephyrus M GU502GU
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi, I've been fighting to get my audio sound to work but I'm close to giving up. I've tried the official realtek drivers from realtek website, but the headphones won't work, only the integrated speakers. I've already tried all the obvious fixes that you can find on all the forums, including uninstalling the old drivers, checking the sound control panel etc... When I try to install the drivers from the GU502GU Asus support, I have no output sound at all. I've tried lots of drivers from various websites, none will work. I've updated all my other drivers, including the last version of the BIOS. I don't know ho to fix this as I'm running out of otpions. If you have any suggestion that would be really helpful.
Thanks
Louis
6 REPLIES 6

jlawson01
Star I
I am having same problem with my Zenbook 14. and have tried all of the fixes on line, nothing works to get the audio jack on the side to output to headphone or speaker. need solution

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
jlawson01

I am having same problem with my Zenbook 14. and have tried all of the fixes on line, nothing works to get the audio jack on the side to output to headphone or speaker. need solution

View post
my laptop came with Realtek HD audio device and yesterday I upgraded Device driver
6.0.9132.1 WHQL ..if you want I will share the link so that you can download and install it ,
I think this version is not available in asus support site.