This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 update

rs00442
Rising Star I
Hey, Shameful act by Asus. Wen m trying to search topic about Android 11 or Update in discussions seach box. Such keys words are not working. Interface doesnt show any result. Wen u try to search about camera display or something else u get discussions abt those keyword. Mean asus has disabled search on topic of Android 11 or Update search keyword. Evn I can't find my own post regarding Android 11 update complaint.
Shame on u , (Asus Rog 3).
Team Asus.
20 REPLIES 20

hermantan89
Rising Star I
Duds, are you waiting for andorid 11 release? it won't happen any time soon.
They are currently focussed on selling their newest rog phone series.

botboy444
Zen Master I
hermantan89

View post
Betas out, patch .143 dropped like a week ago. They're not focused on the rog5,
Cope harder

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
They are being slower than Rog 2. I had the Rog 2 and by this time they already published the stable android 10 version for it, and they released 9 betas I think I remember ..

Aryan202
Community Legend I
Jesp.r

They are being slower than Rog 2. I had the Rog 2 and by this time they already published the stable android 10 version for it, and they released 9 betas I think I remember ..

View post
I'd say they're taking the beta slower this year and that's a good thing too,beta 1 is very stable according to testers
If you see Zenfone 6/7 Asus pushed like 13 betas to Zenfone 6 and 7-8 to Zenfone 7 this year for android 11, last year 5z and zf6 got like 4 betas only for android 10
This year they're probably focused on pushing a stable build rather than a faster one
OEMs like samsung and OnePlus had to recall A11 updates on their respective phones due to the firmware being buggy

rs00442
Rising Star I
hermantan89

View post
Agreed. I dont think so, the r really willing to work on update.