ubersapian
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hoping that ASUS decide to include these settings to support Australian carriers in the next firmware update (when ever that is??) .
If I am reading correctly they certainly have included support for Australian and other carriers in the ROG 5 firmware according to the Qualcomm modem mbn config files.
As other users have stated this is a very basic feature in budget phones and I would have thought been there in a flagship phone. Telstra here in Australia certainly don't have a white list per say as to who can and can't have VoLTE access and VoLTE access is automatically enabled on Telstra accounts there end.

35 REPLIES 35

ubersapian
Star III
Yep did see that magisk module .. will have a look when home.
Also someone on XDA has come up with a script to make the system partition R/W yay 😃 on Android 10 which could make life a bit easier.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@botboy444 @ubersapian We are in talks with operators but it all depends on validation. Thanks for providing regular feedback on this topic, we understand that it's an important feature for you.

botboy444
Zen Master I
Gustav_ASUS

@botboy444 @ubersapian We are in talks with operators but it all depends on validation. Thanks for providing regular feedback on this topic, we understand that it's an important feature for you.

View post
thank you very very very muchly for an update

nuccio
Rising Star I
Gustav_ASUS

View post
Fingers crossed it happens for us.

CHOOZR
Zen Master I
Gonna stir again.
Singapore please!