crismendez177
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: asus Rog 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: constant
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): All Apps
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Hey guys, disclaimer I'm a phone noob.
It seems I have a problem with my ram? My apps won't launch or will crash at launch. It gives the error code "blank keeps stopping" and it will continue to pop up even after I have closed it multiple times. This will happen with every app, and it will be more consistent the more apps I open. For instance if mail is doing it then google and youtube will be more and more likely to fail.

The only fix to the problem Is to clear the cache and storage for all the apps. Then I can use 1 app at a time if I keep clearing the cache everytime I want to open it.
I just got my phone back from the asus US repair team a couple months ago and am surprised I'm already having issues.
Trying to fix this one myself this time around as not having my phone for a month sucks.

Any help will be appreciated, thanks!
5 REPLIES 5

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
This was an issue with Android System Webview that has since been patched by Google. Update that app to the latest version and clear the app cache and you should be good to go. 🙂