Jecoy
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 3
Firmware Version: 17.0823.2102.143
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I purchased ROG Phone 3 last December 2020, in the latest update, there still black crush. Is this normal in ROG Phones?
13 REPLIES 13

Aryan202
Community Legend I
AldRezaine

Shame to asus devs, someone posted a true fix for black crush but his thread was closed by mods..

View post
The source code of his kernel wasn't public that's why that thread was removed
The mod clarified it before closing that thread

AldRezaine
Star II
So this all means that Asus devs have lack of knowledge compared to someone posted a fix about the black crush problem. What a shame, a big well known company with incompetent devs..

botboy444
Zen Master I
AldRezaine

So this all means that Asus devs have lack of knowledge compared to someone posted a fix about the black crush problem. What a shame, a big well known company with incompetent devs..

View post
thats....not how things go at all....

9/10 times, the community will be able to fix things the devs cant because they're not locked down by paid time restraints

not just asus, literally every single company
nice try tho 😉

AldRezaine
Star II
One who was able to fixed the problem vs many devs not able to do it. What a shamed...

botboy444
Zen Master I
AldRezaine

One who was able to fixed the problem vs many devs not able to do it. What a shamed...

View post
see my previous comment about not being paid to fix it