kadamani_wissam
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG Phone 3
Firmware Version: idk but it's up to date
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): PowerMaster
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

Ok this is crazy. I don't know if you guys are facing the same problem but on my ROG Phone 3, the schedule charging thing goes crazy with setting the start and end times, meaning that I choose any 2 start/end times and when I go back to the previous page it shows 2 totally different times. If I open the schedule charging page again, it's also those 2 random times. It never keeps what I set in. I'm guessing this is a bug but i may be doing something wrong.

7 REPLIES 7

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@kadamani.wissam Make sure you have installed the 2102.143 firmware update that was recently released. You can check your current version by going to:
Settings -> System -> About phone -> Software information

kadamani_wissam
Star II
Oh hello there!
I saw this now as Zentalk doesn't send an email when someone replies. Anyway I solved it by clearing the cache and storage of PowerMasters
For those interested go to Settings>apps>show all apps>the vertical dots in the corner>show system apps> PowerMaster> clear cache and storage

Anonymous
Not applicable
kadamani.wissam

Oh hello there!

I saw this now as Zentalk doesn't send an email when someone replies. Anyway I solved it by clearing the cache and storage of PowerMasters

For those interested go to Settings>apps>show all apps>the vertical dots in the corner>show system apps> PowerMaster> clear cache and storage

View post
Hi there,

Thank you for this suggestion, which solved this issue 🙂

Cheers!