Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kunai 3 Gamepad Bluetooth Issue

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: (Kunai 3 Gamepad)
Firmware Version: (Not sure)
Rooted or not: (No)
Frequency of Occurrence: (All the time)
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): (None)
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can someone help me out?

I just recently bought this gamepad, and it was working wonders on my PC (using it as bluetooth since my ROG 3 Phone hasn't been delivered yet). But here's the thing. Just recently I've tried to reconnect my gamepad via bluetooth to my PC, but there was an error. So I unpaired the gamepad, and tried to pair it again afterwards. But this time, I can't seem to find my Kunai 3 Gamepad anymore on the listed devices.

At first I thought it was just something wrong on the PC end, so I took my phone to check and pair it there. No results, I can't find the Kunai 3 device even on my phone's bluetooth. I know the steps to pair with the gamepad. I tried using the USB mode and it works directly to my PC, no issues there. But the problem still persists that I can't find my device on Bluetooth anymore. Its like it bugged out since that last failed pairing session.

Does anyone here know if I can find a way to reset the gamepad? This might be a software issue. I found a reset button besides the M2 button behind the left controller, but I don't know how to use it. There's no instructions on the manual, even online. 

Thank you in advance.
2 REPLIES 2

Noone else has found this issue? 😞

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@paolo_reyes_33 The Kunai 3 gamepad has limited support on PC and is intended to be used with the ROG Phone. Are you experiencing any issues still?