This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 Custom Rom now supports air triggers and armory crate

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
Omni Rom now supports air triggers and armory crate app for Rog 2. Its a good news for Rog 2 users

9 REPLIES 9

ronald1985
Community Legend I
Jaganmohan

Omni Rom now supports air triggers and armory crate app for Rog 2. Its a good news for Rog 2 users

Android 11 Custom Rom now supports air triggers and armory crate
Looks good too. It also proves that the developers did have the libraries all along and it does take a while to get it to work on the phone. Hopefully it puts to bed that some people here think it is just too easy to update a phone like the ROG series.

ronald1985
Community Legend I
ronald1985

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46512/android-11-custom-rom-now-supports-air-triggers-and-arm...

Looks good too. It also proves that the developers did have the libraries all along and it does take a while to get it to work on the phone. Hopefully it puts to bed that some people here think it is just too easy to update a phone like the ROG series.

View post
ROG Phone II AirTriggers and Armoury Crate now work on AOSP ROMsBear in mind it isnt fully working though.

botboy444
Zen Master I
I wonder if the rog 3 has the same coding for the triggers, thatd be nice

ronald1985
Community Legend I
botboy444

I wonder if the rog 3 has the same coding for the triggers, thatd be nice

View post
I don't see why not at all. I think the developers for OmniRom is looking at ROG 3 next to get air triggers. Don't quote me, but that's what I have seen.
Also, ROG 2 can have 144hz refresh rate.