sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Can anyone guide me how to unlock bootloader . I am on android 10 beta 5 update. 1week ago I tried hard to unlock . Tried from youtube tutorials and xda forms but unable to do it. When I click on unlock tool my phone just restart and nothing happens. Then I also downgrade to pie 060 and tried theirs official app to unlock bootloader but app also crash. And my phone shows csc recovery mode instead of recovery mode. Please guide me anyone.
4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, please check your inbox for the private message I've sent you since the further information that we need involves your personal information. Thank you.

View post
I have already sent you every details that you ask in private message.but I don't get any reply from you.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we have forwarded your details to the respective team and it is under review, kindly share with us a screenshot or a video of the issue where the unlock tool crashes, so that we can have a better look. Thank you.

sujanjsr0
Rising Star II
victor0_ASUS

Hi, we have forwarded your details to the respective team and it is under review, kindly share with us a screenshot or a video of the issue where the unlock tool crashes, so that we can have a better look. Thank you.

View post
Thank you sir.the problem is solved 😀