How to enable Android system webview & update it?
Estou tendo o mesmo problema....
Thank you for your asking.
To enable Android System WebView, please check System>Apps & notifications>See all apps>Android System WebView>Enable
To update Android System WebView, please check Google Play Store>Android System WebView>Update
Thanks for the response. PFA SS for your reference. Enable button is freeze & there's no option for update also. Has this been disabled from backend by company when phone was manufactured or there's no option to enable & update it.
Any way to activate & enable it.?
Thank you for your reply.
1. Based on your screenshot, you are a Beta tester of Android System WebView. Have you signed up Beta program for any app developer? If so, please contact the app developer.
2. Have you ever rooted or unlocked your device?
3. Please check the search result of Google Play Store>Android System WebView more carefully. Sometimes, the search result will have "Android System WebView" and "Android System WebView Beta". Please tap "Android System WebView" rather than Beta version.
4. Your current firmware version
Settings>System>About Phone>Build Number
1. No, not ever signed except Play store Beta.
2. Not rooted or unlocked
3. I have searched many times but same results are out
4. Android 9, 0.87 latest firmware, no new update received.
Thank you for your reply. I have checked my device multiple times yet I can search both stable and beta version. Please try to enter Safe Mode for 3rd party app conflict or perform Factory Reset for further checking.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
# How to perform Factory Reset
Settings>System>Advanced>Reset options>Erase all data(factory reset)
**Please note that once the Factory Reset is completed, all data, apps, settings and personal information will be deleted.