This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 full stable firmwire when cames?

kuntal_tubai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:18.0410.2101.80 (andorid 11 beta)
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:Mobile heating, Battery Draining, cod mobile crash
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

15 REPLIES 15

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
thats a silly questions as it will absolutely depend on bug reports

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
kuntal.tubai

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:18.0410.2101.80 (andorid 11 beta)
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:Mobile heating, Battery Draining, cod mobile crash
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Android 11 full stable firmwire when cames?
ROG 3 have just got its 1'st beta and how can you expect a stable soon? And also as danish said it totally depends on bug reports if everything goes well with beta versions than it should release sooner than you expect. But remember zenfone 6 as a normal flagship got almost 13 betas aprox until it got stable and this ROG 3 is a complicated hardware "Gaming flagship" with lots of customisation for gamers so according to me this will definetly take some more time than 6z took. So wait & be patient and hope for the best.

Jaganmohan
Rising Star I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46444/android-11-full-stable-firmwire-when-cames

ROG 3 have just got its 1'st beta and how can you expect a stable soon? And also as danish said it totally depends on bug reports if everything goes well with beta versions than it should release sooner than you expect. But remember zenfone 6 as a normal flagship got almost 13 betas aprox until it got stable and this ROG 3 is a complicated hardware "Gaming flagship" with lots of customisation for gamers so according to me this will definetly take some more time than 6z took. So wait & be patient and hope for the best.

View post
Zenfone 6 is the first Asus phone to come with android 11. So it have 13 betas. I dont think so Rog 3 will have that much betas.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
jaganmohan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/160292#Comment_160292

Zenfone 6 is the first Asus phone to come with android 11. So it have 13 betas. I dont think so Rog 3 will have that much betas.

View post
Well you never know but I have to agree as most issues should be ironed out already.