This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to unlock Asus Pad TF300T? Error Message *Device Unlock Tool

jayp36
Star I
Hello, saw other posts just like this and was hoping I could get some help with mine.
I am looking for a way to unlock the Asus Pad TF300T to be able to install an up to date android version:
I tested the Unlock Device App V7 and the Unlock Device App V8, but both say there is a network error.
Device data:
Android Version: 4.2.1
Build Number: JO40D.US_epad-10.6.1.27.5-20130902
WLAN MAC Address: b0:ee:45:00:dc:1e
Device is not rooted!
I also get a network error when just trying to get regular system updates.
20 REPLIES 20

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi lcastanheira 
Please check your inbox and PM me your SN for further checking.

ZT-c33f67f2
Star I
@Christine_ASUS I am unable to unlock the Asus Transformer TF300T. I have not rooted before.

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi senthil.salem@hotmail.com
Thank you for your asking. First, I edited your passage and deleted the picture. Please be aware that sharing the personal information like SN or IMEI on the Internet is quite dangerous. 
Second, for Pad-type models, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance(including Unlock Tool). Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. However, if you simply want to check your unlock status, I can search for your device status via your SN. After checking SN, your device remains locked.

ZT-c33f67f2
Star I
Thank you for your response.

Hello everyone,
I am having the same problems as the previous people. The Unlock Device Tool is reporting a network error.
@Christine_ASUS, can you verify that my TF300T tablet is registered on your servers?
Thank you in advance.