kuntal_tubai
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Rog 3
Firmware Version:18.0410.2101.80
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:heating issue , and battery dra8n
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Cod mobile crasg
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

kuntal_tubai
Star I
After update mobile heated so much, and battery drain issue

kuntal_tubai
Star I
kuntal.tubai

After update mobile heated so much, and battery drain issue

View post
After update android beta 11, when i get the full stable fota

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
kuntal.tubai

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:Rog 3
  2. Firmware Version:18.0410.2101.80
  3. Rooted or not:not
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:heating issue , and battery dra8n
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):Cod mobile crasg

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Android Beta 11
I dont know if you are aware of but let me tell you, you have posted your beta A11 query in wrong community this is Zenfone 5z community, if you want any help regarding beta version released for ROG 3 and if you are registered beta tester for ROG 3 than you have a seperate beta section to discuss any queries regarding beta versions on this forum which should be visible only if you are verified & selected beta tester in phone community section itself. Its name should be like ROG 3 BETA.
If you are non registered and you have updated your device just to taste A11 than i dont think your any query will be answered. But still just to take a chance you can post your query in ROG 3 community and if you are lucky you will definetly get a response from officials. Here is right community for ROG 3 (but not beta)👇👇
ROG Phone 3If you dont get any help than i recommend you to downgrade to A10 for stability of your device and later wait for stable release of A11. (if you are non regsitered beta tester)
Thanks!

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
I already moved the thread to ROG3 community. Thanks AmitGarde for your reminder.