This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blur spots in middle of every wide angle photo.

Not applicable
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 3
Firmware Version:ww.17.0823.2012.131
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: evey time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera 7.4.17.0
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

I tried clearing camera storage and also tried safe mode but nothing happens.
16157343291446762028177731138020.jpg

72 REPLIES 72

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
Hello friends. After hard resetting and installing firmware again, the problem keeps happening, the center is still blurry. I don't know what the solution can be .. aghhhh

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Jesp.r

Hello friends. After hard resetting and installing firmware again, the problem keeps happening, the center is still blurry. I don't know what the solution can be .. aghhhh

View post
Maybe the best course of action is to contact the service center at this point. I'm not sure whats going on with your phone but it seems like something bricked something in the vendor partition.

botboy444
Zen Master I
p-20210326-131708.jpg
I'm on the android 11 beta and don't seem to have the blur?
p-20210326-131752.jpg

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
This weekend, I will do more outdoor tests. Even so, all this is weird, because I just bought the phone, I never saw anything strange in the wide angle .. and after reading this topic I noticed that I also had the blur .. I will wait for Android 11, and if it continues , I will send the phone to sat.

Jesp_r
Rising Star II
I have done a thousand tests and the blur in the center always appears. Please @ARP_ASUS @Anders_ASUS report this to the developers, I for my part have contacted asus to send my phone for warranty repair.