This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

headphone jack

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
when i use earphone while charging some srange sound comes from the earphone?
5 REPLIES 5

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Are there any audio outputs that would be making noise? For example a live call, or a video? Does the sound seem to be static or some kind of electrical interference?

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
This could also be a very simple issue of the 3.5mm plug not being inserted properly. The headphone jack of Zenfone 6 requires more than usual amount of pressure to insert the plug properly. I faced the same issue before realizing it wasn't really an issue. If you have a thick case on, this condition becomes even more stealthy. You could just try pushing a little harder and the problem might be solved (Pun not intended ?)

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
This could also be a very simple issue of the 3.5mm plug not being inserted properly. The headphone jack of Zenfone 6 requires more than usual amount of pressure to insert the plug properly. I faced the same issue before realizing it wasn't really an issue. If you have a thick case on, this condition becomes even more stealthy. You could just try pushing a little harder and the problem might be solved (Pun not intended ?)
no thts not the case this sound only comes while charging

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
LP_ASUS said:
Are there any audio outputs that would be making noise? For example a live call, or a video? Does the sound seem to be static or some kind of electrical interference?
tht sound comes non stop while charging and its kind of static sound