This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 6Z very low call volume in crowded places

ZT-ded2b09f
Star I
I'm from India with latest update installed. I'm not complaining about voice call quality when I'm in quiet places like home or office. But in outdoor conditions / public places I can't hear a single word from the call. I have tried all volume levels and held phone at different angles but that didn't help much.

Looks like it's design / hardware flaw and won't be able to fix it by software update. This is a serious issue and Asus should pull back all the 6Z phones to fix it. Intoducing flip camera is great but if makes earpiece unhearable then that's not acceptable.
13 REPLIES 13

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Our volume is at the same level as other phones with similar full screen design. Please try our latest fw and check if you think our earpiece has improved https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

drrakeshsingh09
Star II
Our volume is at the same level as other phones with similar full screen design. Please try our latest fw and check if you think our earpiece has improved https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
It is not for india.plz bring latest updates for india also

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
jst found out the reason of low volume.it will never get fixed with updates coz it is hardware issue.reason of low call volume is call speaker is located in flip camera module and cant explain it jst open your frond camera and find out how they r transfering volume to frond side.should have baught onepuls .first and last phn frm asus

drrakeshsingh09
Star II
jst found out the reason of low volume.it will never get fixed with updates coz it is hardware issue.reason of low call volume is call speaker is located in flip camera module and cant explain it jst open your frond camera and find out how they r transfering volume to frond side.should have baught onepuls .first and last phn frm asus
Yea bro, definitely.mine will be also.first and last phone from asus.