Battery or AC:
Model: Asus Zen Flip 15
Frequency of occurrence: always
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
Hi community
I got my ASUS ZenBook Flip 15 today. The screenpad control center does not appear. The only thing I can do is to drag a browser tab (like a youtube video) to the screenpad. I installed several new drivers founded via myAsus but to be honest: I have no idea what to do or what to look up. Do you have any idea? Thanks.
4 REPLIES 4

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi there,
Please refer to below Screenpad 2.0 introduction. There had been a huge UI update recently, so maybe your device is still having the old version
[Notebook] ASUS ScreenXpert (Screenpad 2.0) - Introduction | Official Support | ASUS Globaland if you want to reinstall driver, please refer to below FAQ
[Notebook] How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly on my ASUS notebook...Please be careful that the installation order must be followed.
Thank you.

Jürg
Star I
Thank you. I already tried to fix it via "How to fix the Screen Pad 2.0 problems". Because of the fact that I couldn't find every driver/every file I wasn't able to follow the the order of installation properly. What can I do in this case?

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
Perhaps the best way is to uninstall the drivers indicated in the procedure and reinstall them exactly as described.
Check Asus official webpage to download the proper drivers, latest versions.

ZT-e5295742
Star I
Yes, I think, try reinstall drivers.