lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:asus 6z
Firmware Version:latest March patch
Rooted or not:no
Frequency of Occurrence:most of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):while using YouTube
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
in landscape while replying to any chats from notification panel I am unable to use space button on keyboard, this issue still persists even updating to the latest one
screenshot-20210322-104653839-7e2.jpg
You can see that gesture bar is lying on that space bar so I am unable to use it , so try to fix this issue.
@Anders_ASUS
2 REPLIES 2

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
lokesh.s09042001

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:asus 6z
  2. Firmware Version:latest March patch
  3. Rooted or not:no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:most of the time
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):while using YouTube

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

in landscape while replying to any chats from notification panel I am unable to use space button on keyboard, this issue still persists even updating to the latest one

screenshot-20210322-104653839-7e2.jpg

You can see that gesture bar is lying on that space bar so I am unable to use it , so try to fix this issue.

@Anders_ASUS

Gesture issue
There's supposed to be a gap between the keyboard and the bottom. Have you by any chance modified anything to remove this gap?

lokesh_s0904200
Rising Star I
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46090/gesture-issue

There's supposed to be a gap between the keyboard and the bottom. Have you by any chance modified anything to remove this gap?

View post
Nope it's happening only with YouTube and others are also facing the same issue