This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

camera is upsidedown on selfie mode and the other one...

trigonatus
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus zenfone 7 pro
Firmware Version:29.14.3.23
Rooted or not: dont know
Frequency of Occurrence: every time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): its on the normal camera aswell on snapchat, but on snapchat it has been for a while, but on the normal camera has it been on since the uppdate I think.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

snapchat-883034688.jpg
snap selfie
snapchat-1487052870.jpg
both of the pics are from snapchat, I just noticed that on my normal camera its does not flip xd
p-20210320-162458.jpg
front cam
p-20210320-162502.jpg
selfie
6 REPLIES 6

trigonatus
Star I
when is this fixed... in next update?

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Try this
system settings -> apps & notifications -> see all xxx apps -> search -> three dot menu (upper right corner) & show system -> search for "camera" -> clear the storage & cache of both camera and camera calibration

trigonatus
Star I
I have done that now, and it didt work sadly, but another thing has happend
This pops Up now that I have deleted THE cashe and storage on THE camera. It says THE camera is used by another program, even do I dont have anyother app open

jeffreyoonk55
Star I
I have the exact same issue, i get the same notification when i open the camera app, and when i use an third party app the image is flipped... even when i use the flashlight it turns the camera to selfiemode for whatever reason. Please bring out a fix for this problem, because i cannot even use the camera to its full capability now.