Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

47 REPLIES 47

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159447#Comment_159447

release for everyone is close. What is your problem?

This part "is close" is a problem. It is not hard for Asus to write - "ok guys, we will see how the new update works, it will took us one week. if no issues found, you can expect stable release in one week after that".

And Asus guys know that. If they were reporting to their managers like that - "we will do this soon", "you can expect some increase of sales", without exact dates and numbers, they will be just fired.

It reminds me Oppo experience, moderators on their forum know only one sentence "Stay tuned".

View post
A little advise my new friend , ignore UNO who, he actually thinks he is a MOD . But he is just a silly boy with dreams of grandeur

Tagion
Rising Star II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159467#Comment_159467

A little advise my new friend , ignore UNO who, he actually thinks he is a MOD . But he is just a silly boy with dreams of grandeur

View post
I wonder who's silly here? I'm not asking for the A11 update every day even though I'm getting the same reply from Anders every time

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
As you can see official A11 is close. We will have a first wave for TW users. If all goes well and it doesn't get stopped because some major bug appears, then we should start to roll out A11 in waves to WW users very soon. I'm not going to say next week because then there's always going to be users who are upset about "you said next week" if it's postponed.
Everyone who works with code are well aware of how hard schedules are to maintain. We hope you can respect this is how it is and we're doing our best to release new firmwares to you with the resources we have.
This thread will be closed