Roystoys
Zen Master III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

47 REPLIES 47

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Aryan202

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159403#Comment_159403

Hello please read that post once more

That was just to inform that the dreaded wifi bug on android 11 was finally fixed,that was the only issue due to which A11 was delayed so much

And I commented "this version is stable enough to be pushed to those on android 10 combined with all past A11 firmwares which the beta testers have got"

screenshot-20210325-132334968-281-29.jpg

View post
Look to tell the truth I don't really give a sh$t about A11 what I can't understand is why we haven't received a security update since January. Google put them out on the 5 th off every month and we have been told, weeks and weeks ago that it's easier ( or some sh$t like that) to do it all at once eg A11 and all the security updates we have not received at the same time it WOULD arrive in the next few days.
Well it's been a few weeks and this phone still feels like a brand new phone but only because of its price. Support is non existent. I understand that the covid19 pandemic has been a pain but give me a break . Better still give me the February update and I'll shut the fu$k up for a while.
But don't give me nothing but bulls$$t and expect me to like it

Roystoys
Zen Master III
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159414#Comment_159414

ok, that means developers got positive feedback and we (regular users) just waiting...

View post
Yes my friend that about raps it up

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Roystoys

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159414#Comment_159414

Look to tell the truth I don't really give a sh$t about A11 what I can't understand is why we haven't received a security update since January. Google put them out on the 5 th off every month and we have been told, weeks and weeks ago that it's easier ( or some sh$t like that) to do it all at once eg A11 and all the security updates we have not received at the same time it WOULD arrive in the next few days.

Well it's been a few weeks and this phone still feels like a brand new phone but only because of its price. Support is non existent. I understand that the covid19 pandemic has been a pain but give me a break . Better still give me the February update and I'll shut the fu$k up for a while.

But don't give me nothing but bulls$$t and expect me to look like it

View post
Its been always same for ASUS they dont provide updates having just security patches but they always try to fix maximum bugs they can with included latest security patch. They where really very close to get a beta version as a stable in month of februaury but unfortunatly there was a new wifi bug found where it took some more time to get a fix almost a month you can say and hence as its finally fixed they rolled out another beta so basically this may be last beta as it has single bug fix in its changelog. With all this update was pushed and delayed with few months. So finally even if you get A11 next it will surely have a latest security patch for sure so dont worry.! And after that there will be monthly bug fixes with security patches as you can see same behaviour with 6z.

topolov
Rising Star II
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159424#Comment_159424

Its been always same for ASUS they dont provide updates having just security patches but they always try to fix maximum bugs they can with included latest security patch. They where really very close to get a beta version as a stable in month of februaury but unfortunatly there was a new wifi bug found where it took some more time to get a fix almost a month you can say and hence as its finally fixed they rolled out another beta so basically this may be last beta as it has single bug fix in its changelog. With all this update was pushed and delayed with few months. So finally even if you get A11 next it will surely have a latest security patch for sure so dont worry.! And after that there will be monthly bug fixes with security patches as you can see same behaviour with 6z.

View post
Why did you write all this text again?
It's quite a simple situation. If last beta update is stable, then when stable global release will be issued. If developers are not sure if WiFi bug is fixed, then how much time they need to clarify it. There is no status update / follow up and it's making some users angry, because there are no update schedule as well.
Your replies will not change the situation, do you understand it?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
topolov

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159429#Comment_159429

Why did you write all this text again?

It's quite a simple situation. If last beta update is stable, then when stable global release will be issued. If developers are not sure if WiFi bug is fixed, then how much time they need to clarify it. There is no status update / follow up and it's making some users angry, because there are no update schedule as well.

Your replies will not change the situation, do you understand it?

View post
And that is why if user is not able to understand that than there is no other way than explaining him the whole situation thing again & i did the same.
Thanks!