This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone is crashing after the new Indian Frimware

KB007
Star III
After updating with new Indian frimware.191... My phone is crashing occasionally and it happens when playing Pubg one time and one time when I was using just what's app total 3,4 times... I don't think its a motherboard problem.. Please patch or fix this issue as soon as possible
22 REPLIES 22

ColorSage
Zen Master I
I am glad that i have not had a single app or phone crash in my 30+ days of usage. And i push my phone to the edge as far as usage load is concerned. It must be a hardware issue. Doesn't seem to be a software issue.
Same here. I hope motherboard failure will not occur to us after that period of time

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
you are talking about indian frimware.191
my device is still suffering for the shock given by update .167 and still not repaired it is in service center from last 25 days

KB007
Star III
my device is still suffering for the shock given by update .167 and still not repaired it is in service center from last 25 days
What seriously why so

girishsonu2000
Rising Star II
KB007 said:
What seriously why so
update .167 screwed quite a number of devices and mine is one of that
i gave it to service center on 10 of previous month and its still not repaired
they contacted me once for refund and told i can get 80% refund .....
i refused
why should i take loss of 20% 
the device was not even used for full 16 days and it bricked due to their update 

KB007
Star III
KB007 said:
What seriously why so
update .167 screwed quite a number of devices and mine is one of that
i gave it to service center on 10 of previous month and its still not repaired
they contacted me once for refund and told i can get 80% refund .....
i refused
why should i take loss of 20% 
the device was not even used for full 16 days and it bricked due to their update 
Yes they are refunding 80%... They should simply replace the phone