Tayo
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZenFone 6
Firmware Version android 11
Rooted or not: not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I previously wrote about the problem I was having with my keyboard not working properly. I have realised that it is due to the option to allow apps to display over other apps. I have also seen online that other people have also faced the same problem, if I switch off the option to display over other apps it works much better. The problem is that it has made the display over other apps feature virtually unusable. Is there going to be a fix for this
========================================

4 REPLIES 4

mickey10021
Rising Star II
I have the same problem too. Sometimes the keyboard didn't appear when using split screen.
Sometimes when I activate split screen, one of the top or bottom part has slightly darker screen even visible in screenshot and I can't resize app. It just blank.
It started to happen on Android 11. No issue on Android 10
screenshot-20210201-131109584-1-1.jpg

brave
Star III
Same here. 1 of 10 cases keyboard doesn't show when split screen.
Full screen and again splitting the screen helps.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
We are aware of these issues and they originate from Google AOSP meaning that we prefer if Google solve it rather than patching their code. We've let them know about it and hope for a fix

sudamajaiswal70
Star III
Anders_ASUS

We are aware of these issues and they originate from Google AOSP meaning that we prefer if Google solve it rather than patching their code. We've let them know about it and hope for a fix

View post
Please solve this problem 😊