This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have Asus rog 5 "12/128 but no have 90 Fps in pubg . What reason?

Akhta993R
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

18 REPLIES 18

ghazimadhi
Star II
These are my phone settings, what is the problem with that?
screenshot-20210324-014504490.jpg

botboy444
Zen Master I
ghazimadhi

These are my phone settings, what is the problem with that?

screenshot-20210324-014504490.jpg

View post
ive got a rog 3 and assumed it would be the same, ive got a toggle for 5g network under sim and network settings

Try pulling down on the notification bar and tapping the pen icon, and adding the 5G network Quick Setting

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
botboy444

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159033#Comment_159033

ive got a rog 3 and assumed it would be the same, ive got a toggle for 5g network under sim and network settings

Try pulling down on the notification bar and tapping the pen icon, and adding the 5G network Quick Setting

View post
The reason you have a toggle is because the 5g modem is seperate from the SoC, while the SD 888 has the 5g funcionality integrated into the SoC itself, so I don't see why there should be a seperate switch to be honest. I did hear some people complain about the rog5 not having 5g tho, which I believe i possibly just software or maybe it detects when a phone is allowed on the 5g network or not, I don't know if this is any different from my country but here phones get whitelisted for 5g network connectivity, so maybe it's that.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
ghazimadhi

Please help me. I bought an Asus rog 5 and found that it does not support 5G network and also does not support 90 frames per second for PUBG Mobile.

View post
First question has already been answered above, 90 FPS support has to be enabled with a game update, we can't do it from our side.
As for 5G, please check that your carrier/network and SIM card supports 5G, that you have the correct settings enabled on your device and that you are in a 5G area. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 has 5G support, so the issue might be on your end.

Roland
Star I
Jó napot nekem egy olyan problémám van hogy vettem egy rog phone 5 készüléket de pudg-ba nem tudom beállítani a 90 képkockát mert nem engedélyezi valakinek van esetleg valami tippje hogy mi a probléma előre is köszönöm válaszukat