This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CAMERA GLASS CHANGE

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
It would be great if someone can confirm whether the camera glass at the back can be replaced by the Asus Service Centre. It has attracted many scratches while the back glass is perfectly fine. Just the camera glass! I am from India

4 REPLIES 4

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Reaperzwolf

It would be great if someone can confirm whether the camera glass at the back can be replaced by the Asus Service Centre. It has attracted many scratches while the back glass is perfectly fine. Just the camera glass! I am from India

CAMERA GLASS CHANGE
Yes it can be change it is attached with the back panel so mostly you need to change back glass panel to get your camera glass replaced.
Thanks!

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Reaperzwolf

CAMERA GLASS CHANGE
Take your device to nearest service centre and get it replaced ask them to order it for you pay some advance if you can and whenever back glass panel arrives just give a visit to repair centre again & get it fixed within an hour. (if service centre agrees to)
To locate your nearest service centre. 👇

Choose your region | Official Support | ASUS Global
If it is impossible to contact them due to COVID situation call them👇.

Call Us | Official Support | ASUS Global
Thanks!

ARP_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi Reaperzwolf,
For this info you need to visit Service center.
https://www.asus.com/in/support/service-center/india

ReaperZ_Wolf
Zen Master I
Thanks. You may close the thread