This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any upcoming fota for zenfone 5z?

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
Is there any upcoming update for zenfone 5z ? Is android 11 expected?
52 REPLIES 52

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adarshgupta17.ag

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158340#Comment_158340

One thing you cannot deny about that is camera blurry pics. Service center asked to pay 6k for camera replacement. Asus didn't take any action regarding this just because they got their money and now they are asking to pay fucking 6k for camera replacement.. This is my last asus device and from next time I'm not gonna buy and recommend anyone to buy this shit company mobile.

View post
Camera blur issue was apperead with selected number of lots and i am sorry to see that heppened with your 5z. but did'nt you go through forum? There are number or users who got camera replacement for free even after end of there warrenty period and that is acceptable only if your handset doesnt have any CID (customer induced damage)
If you have not yet repaired your device and your device doesnt have any damage than try to pm or create a thread explaining your issue tagging @Christine_ASUS and than mod will guide you furthur on that matter for sure.
Its your take on future buys
But as per i know they have accepted the fact and tried to get camera fix for number of customers hassle free so i dont think they are wrong with anything.

ZT-2b48628a
Star III
You know what, I'll buy a OnePlus rather than asus due to poor customer satisfaction on bringing updates for us 5z users. And good bye to asus for this late updates.

Abi1797
Star III
m4a3scar@gmail.com

You know what, I'll buy a OnePlus rather than asus due to poor customer satisfaction on bringing updates for us 5z users. And good bye to asus for this late updates.

View post
Atleast you got 2 major updates for 5z as promised still you are not satisfied ,here Rog 2 users got only 1 android update and no confirmation whether we will receive android 11 or not .

JACKSPARROW
Rising Star II
m4a3scar@gmail.com

View post
I Dont Think Like That . In Oneplus forum many people complaining about battery , gps , mobile data not working . even recently oneplus nord android 11 update full of bugs my sister using oneplus phone compare than asus little support but you are overthinking about other companies like oneplus , mi , lg ... 🤐
and one question @m4a3scar@gmail.com OnePlus 6 Released Any Android 11 Update ?

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
JACKSPARROW

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/159076#Comment_159076

I Dont Think Like That . In Oneplus forum many people complaining about battery , gps , mobile data not working . even recently oneplus nord android 11 update full of bugs my sister using oneplus phone compare than asus little support but you are overthinking about other companies like oneplus , mi , lg ... 🤐

and one question @m4a3scar@gmail.com OnePlus 6 Released Any Android 11 Update ?

View post
Oneplus is really very good at always releasing updates with huge bugs.. And than pulling it back..!
I think they do that just to make some news in tech world.😄
Asus is way better with support 5z has been great with support for 2 years and any phone after 2 years gets sceduled for bimonthly updates where 5z is still having..
Just change seen with upcoming FOTA update after. 110 is Delayed because of various reasons and its not just 5z but many other models like ROG 2,3,6Z had delayed there updates for several months and now from this week releases are started for those models so dont worry 5z is upnext.