Is anyone having issues getting your sms messages to show up in Link to myAsus

bigmatt357
Star III
Zenbook Pro Duo UX581LV
22 REPLIES 22

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Hi,
I'm unable to pair my phone, to the point I'm considering changing it, I have a Note10+. Problem is I'm to used to the note line. Have you been able to pair your note 20 to Link to MyAsus?
Which model is it, note 20 or note 20 ultra?
Do you have any more problems besides sms? Can you make and receive calls through Link to MyAsus app on the laptop? Was it easy to pair them?

bigmatt357
Star III
note 20 ultra and I have no problem pairing and making calls, it just will not allow me to do SMS, but it see's everything else

Blake_ASUS
Community Legend II
Dear both,
After asking help and tested on other Samsung phones (not the same model as yours), we found the similar issue.
We were able to pair it, can see message coming, but not able to reply it.
While other Android phones are working fine.
The phones we tested also got firmware update in the beginning of March, so we are suspecting that it's related.
Please kindly help to report this issue to Samsung as well.
We will consult externally about it.
Thank you.

MotoWiZ
Rising Star II
Blake_ASUS

Dear both,

After asking help and tested on other Samsung phones (not the same model as yours), we found the similar issue.

We were able to pair it, can see message coming, but not able to reply it.

While other Android phones are working fine.

The phones we tested also got firmware update in the beginning of March, so we are suspecting that it's related.

Please kindly help to report this issue to Samsung as well.

We will consult externally about it.

Thank you.

View post
Switch my Note10+ for a Note20Ultra 5G, yesterday. Tested it before the March update and the problem was the same no way to reply to sms. It was not the March update that brought the problem...
Perhaps in a future update from Asus or Samsung this is sorted out.
Anyway for me the problem, and I'm guessing, is with the integration that Samsung is doing with Microsoft, they apply, now, natively the Microsoft MyPhone app in Smasung phones... Check this page
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/connect-on-a-new-level-with-link-to-windows-bb7a82b6-7bcd-...
So, perhaps this conflicts with Link to MyAsus app...
But, that's me... guessing 😉

bigmatt357
Star III
Ive been using the Myphone app with no issues but seems weird I cant do the same for MyAsus.