This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 11 for Asus Zenfone 5z

dishoneprabu959
Star II
SD 845 is compatible with android 11, still, we didn't receive any security update for 2021
ZenUI 6 is full stock, so it is easy to give OTA update, zenfone 6z stated receiving beta version of android 11
29 REPLIES 29

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
anusingh0088

And this would be very bad, if Asus will not update 5z with Android 11. During the launch of 5z, if I am not wrong, they advertised that this phone will surely get update till Android R (which is 11)...If they fail to fulfill their promise then who will rely on them

View post
As far as i remember 5z should get its 2 Android update versions as a policy
So
5z (came oreo in box) >updated to Android pie(9)>updated to (Q)Android 10.
If Zenui 7 on top of Android 10/Android 11 on top of Zenui 6/7 will be cherry on top.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
anusingh0088

And this would be very bad, if Asus will not update 5z with Android 11. During the launch of 5z, if I am not wrong, they advertised that this phone will surely get update till Android R (which is 11)...If they fail to fulfill their promise then who will rely on them

View post
5z was only promised two android os versions and we got both pie and A10

Aryan202
Community Legend I
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/157844#Comment_157844

As far as i remember 5z should get its 2 Android update versions as a policy

So

5z (came oreo in box) >updated to Android pie(9)>updated to (Q)Android 10.

If Zenui 7 on top of Android 10/Android 11 on top of Zenui 6/7 will be cherry on top.

View post
Won't come more or less confirmed now

cleme1005
Star I
Am not looking for a next android version, understandable we got 2 versions update, but what about security updates, last was for Nov 2020 its 4 months now and this is not a good experience, when we trust a brand and they just let us down.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
cleme1005

Am not looking for a next android version, understandable we got 2 versions update, but what about security updates, last was for Nov 2020 its 4 months now and this is not a good experience, when we trust a brand and they just let us down.

View post
5z is Good deserving device.. Although promises are fulfilled.
I feel promises are meant to break someday and it should start from 5z as an example in zenfone lineup. With Zenui 7 on top of A10/A11 on top of Zenui 6.
🤞