This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 / m2

rana_vishal73
Rising Star I
As asus says Asus Zenfone Max pro m1 / m2 are pure stock android device then why can't they provide stock android features they are not providing basic feature of stock android that is multi-users, Adaptive Battery and Brightness, App Actions, Lockdown on the Power menu is not working, Digital Wellbeing, Easier Text Selection. where are these basic features of pie update you are just changing the outer skin and all the stuff are of oreo only and you are calling it pie update you are not even answering in the old community
1.calling quality has gone worse when ever i try calling from my asus zenfone max pro m1 to max pro m2 the sound is very low as compared to other calls we can't even hear the other party
2.conference call cannot be made as it shows error
3.Camera now this section is worst from the beginning nut you are not able to solve it more than lakhs of users are complaining about the camera app but you are least bothered about it i know you will ask me what problem are you facing with camera app i would suggest you just go and review the old community you would come to know and plz disable this full brightness of camera day time it's comfortable to use it but during night it just damages eyes of users.
4.And for those idiots who will come here in my post and say this community is only for asus 5z and others smartphone then i would suggest you just go to the hell because i am user and i can comment any where, where ever i like to do so it's my personal choice not yours.

17 REPLIES 17

rajdeepdatta
Star I
Please make the ui and features just like pie. Round up the corners of notification panel, and everywhere.. And put every other feature of pie..

pakalodnik88
Star III
Don't judge the guy harshly. He just wants to draw public attention to this problem. I am the owner of Zenfone Max Pro M1. It is the cry of the soul when we are being deceived and you write about it and in response, standard replies. And nothing changes.

suhitkar
Rising Star I
Don't judge the guy harshly. He just wants to draw public attention to this problem. I am the owner of Zenfone Max Pro M1. It is the cry of the soul when we are being deceived and you write about it and in response, standard replies. And nothing changes.

For that u people have old Zentalk Rant as much as u can there..Posting here is violation of rules

pakalodnik88
Star III

suhitkar said:
For that u people have old Zentalk Rant as much as u can there..Posting here is violation of rules
Rules are made to be broken! I do not understand why they created a new Zen Talk. Why divide society? It's like creating a forum for the rich and the poor! He wanted to publish a post here, no one died from this.

You are too harsh. And it has nothing to do with Asus because Google isn't allowing them to use those  features.