This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When Will Zenfone max pro M1 receive it's next Update????????

Shubho
Star I
Asus Zenfone max pro M1
11 REPLIES 11

Nold
Star I
Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
Nold said:
Please, may you not forget the Asus Max Pro lovers in the Philippines. When could we receive an update? We've been longing for that.
We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
CH

Irfan
Star I
After update to pie my zenfone max pro m1 cant connect to mobile data

ath_eion
Star II
CH_ASUS said:
Nold said:
We have issued a FOTA for the WW version just a few days ago. Other users already shared above us here, how to also manually download the update file, in case a FOTA is not coming through

Br
CH
I'm not against helping users, but as per the rules, anything else except Zenfone 5z, Zenfone 6 & ROG Phone isn't supposed to be discussed here, and threads like so should be deleted, but I'm observing no action is being taken.
NOTE: Not against helping users and sorting their queries, but abiding by rules and going with discipline is what that makes a strong and knowledgeable community.

kajaldas935
Star I
I installed the 053 filmwear manually, will it receive the Q???!!!