This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's the way it works wipe cache recovery?

Asd518
Star III
Recovery has been accessed I did "nt find wipe cache
5 REPLIES 5

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Asd518

Recovery has been accessed I did "nt find wipe cache

What's the way it works wipe cache recovery?
Please go through this article & follow advised correct steps.
Wiping Cache through Recovery Mode.
Power off the device
Press and hold the power button and volume UP button until recovery mode or Asus Logo appears on your screen.
Use volume buttons to highlight ‘wipe cache partition‘ and use the power key to select it.
After the wiping operating is completed press on the “Reboot system now” option on the screen.
Finally, all cache has been successfully cleared from your Asus ZenFone 7 Pro device.
Link for your refrence here. 👇
www.hardreset.info/devices/asus/asus-zenfone-7/wipe-cache/
Thanks!

teegee
Star III
AmitGarde

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46072/whats-the-way-it-works-wipe-cache-recovery

Please go through this article & follow advised correct steps.

Wiping Cache through Recovery Mode.

1. Power off the device
  2. Press and hold the power button and volume UP button until recovery mode or Asus Logo appears on your screen.
  3. Use volume buttons to highlight ‘wipe cache partition‘ and use the power key to select it.
  4. After the wiping operating is completed press on the “Reboot system now” option on the screen.
  5. Finally, all cache has been successfully cleared from your Asus ZenFone 7 Pro device.

Link for your refrence here. 👇

www.hardreset.info/devices/asus/asus-zenfone-7/wipe-cache/

Thanks!

View post
It's not working for me. When I press the power button + volume up, it takes me to a preliminary menu with options like Start, Recovery, Power off, etc. When I enter recovery, there's no "wipe cache partition" command, it's missing. Any ideas?

Abi1797
Star III
tgergely.bme

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/158391#Comment_158391

It's not working for me. When I press the power button + volume up, it takes me to a preliminary menu with options like Start, Recovery, Power off, etc. When I enter recovery, there's no "wipe cache partition" command, it's missing. Any ideas?

View post
I think wipe cache partition is not included in stock recovery for any Asus phones. I have Rog phone 2 and confirm the same.

Asd518
Star III
The same problem I did not find, but what is the solution?