This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When will you (ASUS) give Android 11 & also do you have any shame??

Enough is enough, I have paid ₹49K (after discount) for this phone and it's been more then 9 months and we are still waiting for android 11.
Android 12 is about to get realised by Google... And there is no signs of the so called flagship "ROG 3"... WTF?
You think we are fools?
Please 🙏 for God sake updated the system to android 11

28 REPLIES 28

rajatt1557
Rising Star I
shubhamjain.sv

Enough is enough, I have paid ₹49K (after discount) for this phone and it's been more then 9 months and we are still waiting for android 11.

Android 12 is about to get realised by Google... And there is no signs of the so called flagship "ROG 3"... WTF?

You think we are fools?

I like the way you mentioned , asus do you have any shame 🤪

jongayrat37
Star III
complete garbage with asus, they have not fixed the screen yet, but I am silent about the A11 as the most lame company, as I understand it !!

rs00442
Rising Star I
shubhamjain.sv

You think we are fools?

Bro, i invested 56k. Still, we are getting updates from jan that asus is getting updates. Still, no update. We already fooled by ASUS. No updates, n Norway regular security patch updates also disappeared. Flagship just for the name, with no updates. That even not provided ViLTE also in flagship.
It's JOKE.

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
rs00442

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46060/when-will-you-asus-give-android-11-also-do-you-have-any...

Bro, i invested 56k. Still, we are getting updates from jan that asus is getting updates. Still, no update. We already fooled by ASUS. No updates, n Norway regular security patch updates also disappeared. Flagship just for the name, with no updates. That even not provided ViLTE also in flagship.

It's JOKE.

View post
VoLTE is actually provided in some countries, as far as I know VoLTE is more of a licensing issue.
As for updates, they are quite overrated. If you know how full of insecurities your literal kernel is you'd not even care at this point.

botboy444
Zen Master I
rs00442

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/46060/when-will-you-asus-give-android-11-also-do-you-have-any...

It's JOKE.

View post
It's not like there's ya'know, a world pandemic or something like that, but yeah Asus bad bahbah sheep noises etc,

Updates mean nothing lol. If you really want android 11 pop over to XDA and flash a custom rom, the triggers and RGB won't work, nor will armory crate but you'll have android 11!