This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Now I know

Kyle7
Star II
Now I know why Asus will never capture market share no matter what innovation they do...
Ignorance is a bliss CH_Asus
13 REPLIES 13

CH_ASUS
Community Legend II
CH_ASUS said:
Well, I think the conversation here is relevant. There's nothing wrong in feeling ZenUI does not work in the way as expected - although approach maybe isnt the most helpful . Nonetheless, this will happen - we cannot make functions that are 100% to everyone's liking. 

We've explained the logic in the previous thread - it's not a bug and as such it is nothing that should be "fixed". There have been feedback throughout the years on this Call screen behavior ,  both for and against. In ZenUI6 we have not altered it - it doesnt mean we never will - if more and more users feel that this is a function that is a high priority - it is not outside of our scope to tweak it in the future. At this stage, our devs are prioritizing other things to address.

Every change will always bring about some dissatisfaction.

The issue this guy mentions is actually real and a practical hassle. Look into it if possible.
As I've already mentioned, to him and to others, currently the way we designed it is as such.
Some people do not like it this way - some do. What we hear here is not the "only" or "true" voice of all users.

Every change will always bring about some dissatisfaction.

That being said, and I re-iterate once again, we still bring this topic back and see if there can be changes/adaptations made in the future.

If this is a deal breaking function for you, then at this point, we can only say that ZenUI does not conform to what you need and you would have to look elsewhere.

MisterSavage
Rising Star I
I'm not taking sides here, but whatever feature you're asking for or complaining about? It makes sense to you but I have no idea what you're talking about. 

GamerArc
Rising Star II
I'm not taking sides here, but whatever feature you're asking for or complaining about? It makes sense to you but I have no idea what you're talking about. 
Talking about the capability to use the phone normally when a call is ringing by minimzing the call interface.

Mods say that android has coded it that way and its not zenui specific..

prashanth
Rising Star II
Even understand want to avoid calls sometimes so...it is a good feature...i mean what could go wrong
May be with nxt android update we have to expect it

kinguntas23
Rising Star II
Well, though his choice of words is not the best but he does have a point. It is annoying when you just can't use the phone if you're to ignore the call until the call ends